Why Join the SLS Centre Team?
Enjoy meaningful work at the heart of our community, and the benefits of our collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere including:
- A free staff facility membership and program discounts
- Free First Aid & CPR certification
- Leaders who value a healthy work/life balance, and who strongly believe in the power of PLAY
- Opportunities for growth, development, and cross-training
- Working with great colleagues who are all passionate about our community
- Other perks like free parking, great social/team events, and discounts with our on-site tenants and business partners
- Full-Time employees also enjoy a competitive benefits package with flexible HSA/RRSP options
People are at the heart of everything that we do. Join our team and help us make a difference in our community’s physical and social well-being. SLS Centre offers a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that promotes excellence in teamwork, community building, and exceptional customer service. Working here means you get to PLAY every day and be a part of a team that is passionate about what they do!
SLS Centre employs about 180 staff, with opportunities in a variety of areas including administration, aquatics, fitness, recreation programs, child care, guest services, facility operations, and more!
SLS Centre’s volunteering opportunities are seasonal and activity-specific (i.e. summer camp, swim club, etc). Check seasonally to find new volunteering opportunities!
Ready to make an impact in your community? Click below to view career & volunteer opportunities currently available at SLS Centre! Please apply online.